BackupAssist Is Specifically Tailored For SMEs
BackupAssist performs automatic, scheduled backups of Windows servers to a variety of backup devices, such as tape, hard drive, REV™ drive, CD/DVD, and NAS. In the event of a server crash or other disaster, files and system state can be restored from the backup media. With thousands of sales in 61 countries, BackupAssist is fast becoming a major backup software package of choice for businesses, schools and charities.
Specifically tailored to meet the needs of small and medium organizations,
BackupAssist is simple to use and affordable.
It’s a lightweight, uncomplicated solution that allows non-technical users to easily schedule, manage and monitor backups.
- Backup files and system state
- Backup to most devices – tape, hard drive, REV™ drive, CD/DVD, NAS and file
- Ability to create multiple backup jobs
- Flexible scheduling of automated backups
- Preconfigured, industry-standard rotation schemes, such as the Grandfather-Father-Son scheme
- Customizable rotation schemes for advanced schemes, including the choice of incremental and differential backups
- Intuitive user interface suitable for non-technical staff
- Daily email reminders and notifications
- Detailed reporting functions, including quick view of job history and status
- Online Exchange Server backup
- Online SQL Server backup (optional add-on)
- Open file backup
- Advanced open file backup (optional add-on)
- Verification, encryption and compression
- SBS 2003 Server Performance Report Integration
Download your copy of BackupAssist here.
For Singapore customers, please contact us for the latest pricing including 12-month upgrade warranty.