Go the extra mile for families
Get a grant of up to S$80,000 to make your business, products and services “pro-family” and to attain the Business for Families Mark.
All businesses and organisations that:
- are registered or incorporated in Singapore
- have at least 1 outlet
- have products/services that are “pro-family”
To encourage businesses and organisations to cater to families by defraying the costs of creating “pro-family” products and services.
- For example, to cater to families, restaurant owners may need to childproof their premises, create family menus and train staff to handle children. The grant can be used to defray these costs.
The grant provides assistance to defray up to 70% of the qualifying costs, subjected to a cap at the following grant amount:
- Businesses with 1 outlet is capped at S$50,000
- Businesses with more than 1 outlet is capped at S$80,000
The qualifying costs include:
- business consultancy fees
- infrastructure costs
- training and development fees
- implementation costs
See: Annex A: List of Fundable Grants – Frequently Asked Questions on the Businesses for Familes Grant (PDF)
Things to note:
- Approved projects must be completed within 1 year from the date of approval.
- Your project must not have commenced or completed at the time of application.
- You do not need to have the Business for Families Mark before applying for the grant. However, the project should lead to at least one of your outlets attaining the Mark.
- Businesses and organisations that have obtained the Mark or have taken the Businesses for Families Pledge before 1 April 2007 can still apply for this grant to create more “pro-family” products and services.
- There is no closing date. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
For more info:
To obtain this grant or to have more information regarding the application, please feel free to contact us. Alternatively, please visit Businesses for Families Grant or Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS)