Has been renamed to Business For Families Grant
Please note that the grant has been renamed as Business For Families Grant. Please click here to read this updated grant overview.
Get a grant of up to S$20,000 to make your business, products and services “pro-family” and to attain the Pro-Family Business Mark.
All businesses and organisations that:
- are registered or incorporated in Singapore
- have at least 1 outlet
- have products/services that are “pro-family”
- targets or plans to target families as customers
- To encourage businesses and organisations to cater to families by defraying the costs of creating “pro-family” products and services.
- For example, to cater to families, restaurant owners may need to childproof their premises, create family menus and train staff to handle children. The grant can be used to defray these costs.
- Up to 50% of the qualifying costs, subject to a maximum of S$20,000 per business or organisation, regardless of the number of outlets you own.
- Qualifying costs include:
- business consultancy fees
- infrastructure costs
- training and development fees
- implementation costs
Things to note:
- Approved projects must be completed within 1 year from the date of approval.
- You do not need to have the Pro-Family Business Mark before applying for the grant. However, the project should lead to at least one of your outlets attaining the Mark.
- Businesses and organisations that have obtained the Mark or have taken the Pro-Family Business Pledge before 1 April 2007 can still apply for this grant to create more “pro-family” products and services.
- There is no closing date. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
For more info
To obtain this grant or to have more information regarding the application, please feel free to contact us. Alternatively, please visit Pro-Family Business Grant (PFB) or Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS).